Slow traveling with only 9kg lead and taking time to do the things you enjoy.
Michele Legge and her husband Ron are a West Australian couple in their 50s who decided not to wait until they retired to have a big travel adventure.
They spent 3 years motorbiking couch surfing house sitting and slow travelling around Europe.
When coming home...
- Emotions Michele faced - Suffered with the idea of consumerism as she only travelled with 9kg. Realised she didn't need all this 'stuff.'
- What had changed - Not much really Michele realised how important her female friendships were.
- 3 Lessons learned from travel and reverse culture shock
- Don't spent your life asking 'what if.'
- Life is short so don't take your health for granted.
- No adventure is better than any other.
- Advise to herself for returning home - Things will sort themselves out. Tears won't change anything.