Sora Surya No has always been a traveller at heart. She was called to hold circles and now travels the world leading sacred ceremonies for her sisterhood.
Sora Surya No is a sacred space holder, strategy alchemist, transformative business coach, international retreat leader, inspirational speaker, fire igniter, heart whisperer, and world traveler.
She works with sovereign awakened women entrepreneurs to incorporate the art of feeling sacred into their business through rituals, ceremonies, and the divine feminine.
Sora loves to sit in ceremony with sisters and share the art of holding circle. She leads women through powerful experiences in her mastermind, on retreats, and from the stage. Sora blends real world experience with mystical transformation, ritualistic practices, inner reflection, and deepening community to help soulful feminine leaders create great impact while priestessing their life. She is a believer of sisterhood and living a life that is wild, free, and calm. You can find out more about Sora and her work at www.sorasuryano.com.
When coming home...
- Emotions Sora faced - Boredom, Cave in and turned into an introvert, Sometimes the best thing to do was to travel again.
- Challenges Sora faced from travel - Living in a location is more challenging than travelling through, recognising herself being judgemental of people when she was travelling.
- How Sora supported herself - Learning about her own cycles, finding community and friends, learning to create new experiences of travel whilst at home, creating intentions for travel, creating rituals, finding ways to feel grounded, do the things that helped prepare her to have a good routine (find the good coffee shops, yoga classes, health food shop). When Sora has a desire or frustrated about home she realised it is time to go somewhere new.
- 3 Lessons learned from travel and reverse culture shock
- We are all similar in our worries and our fears….this gives us the opportunity to feel more connected.
- Deeper understanding of self and that you can be closed off and to recognise that you need to be open for the greatest gifts to occur.
- Feeling a deeper respect for herself and her connection to earth - learning about the medicine of earth.
- Advise to herself for returning home - Honour and be grateful for your experience and travels, acknoledge the lessons you have learned and apply them to your everyday life.