Going full circle from travel writer to lawyer, six weeks in Central America and following her soul calling to return to travel writing.
Julianna is a travel blogger and creator of 'The Discoveries Of.' A travel writer who retrained as a lawyer and worked in London before going back to her original passion of travel writing.
Julianna took the six weeks to spend time travelling in Central America and did a road trip up the West Coast of the US, before returning home to the UK.
When coming home...
- Emotions Julianna faced - Hard, tough and difficult to face returning home from travel. Sharp contrast. Felt like there was not much control.
- What had changed - Didn't want to be a lawyer full time anymore...but what do I do?
- How Julianna supported herself - started writing again
- How did her mindset change - being conscious of what she was feeling
- 3 Lessons learned from travel and reverse culture shock
- There is never a good time to do something. You need to make the time happen.
- Be open to experainces
- Some things are worth taking a gamble on.
- Advise to herself for returning home - I wish I had travelled sooner to figure out what I wanted to do.