From shy Mel to confident body and lifestyle transformational specialist.
Once known as shy Mel, she is now a girl full of swag who loves the opportunity to stay in shape. Mel is a body and lifestyle transformation specialist who loves life and loves inspiring people to achieve the body and lifestyle that they have always craved.
Mel travelled for 4 months, a month in Peru and 3 months living in Miami. She spent her time training as a sprinter with an Olympic development coach, volunteering and working on herself.
When coming home...
- Emotions Mel faced - Numb, floating and looking down on her life, unsure about next steps
- How Mel supported herself - You always need something to look forward to, life coaching
- How did her mindset change - Mindset is extremely important, you cant stop you have to keep doing things towards your vision.
- 3 Lessons learned from travel and reverse culture shock
- Its hard work coming back home and feeling grounded and settled again.
- Having a focus and a vision. Where you put your focus is where your energy goes.
- Look within
- Advise to herself for returning home - keep looking within