Living remotely in New Zealand, skydiving through Europe, scuba diving in Thailand and Vanuatu and becoming a wing suit pilot.
Mike spent a year in NZ at the age of 12 years old. He lived secluded in the forest and mountains with his Dad.
Mike travelled solo for 2 months in the UK , has lived in Thailand and Vanuatu training as a scuba dive master/instructor and dived with tiger sharks in Florida.
Mike had a near death experience on a skydiving trip to Europe and has been on expeditions to Costa Rica living in mountain tops and in tiny houses.
When coming home...
- Emotions Mike faced - Rollercoaster of emotions, difficulty, struggles.
- How Mike supported himself - Tapping back into support groups of close friends and family. Find the next project and adventure.
- How did his mindset change - Go with the flow.
- 3 Lessons learned from travel and reverse culture shock.
- To have an open perspective on life.
- Believe in what you do and follow that relentlessly.
- Advise to himself for returning home - Its ok to ask for help.