Deciding to leave a corporate job as a lawyer and stepping into a PHD and Life Coaching business.
Kate is a rest and renewal coach, events creator, writer and speaker at The Breath Between. She helps busy professionals and entrepreneurs become leaders of their personal lives and find time, space and strategies to feel truly relaxed, renewed and ready to show up in their lives feeling energised and rejuvenated.
She is also a lecturer in law, a mum to two small kids, a passionate traveler and lives in the green island of Tasmania.
When coming home...
- Emotions Kate faced - Anxiety, down, disconnect.
- What had changed - Her perception on the world.
- Biggest stress - Had no money and no car to get around, gut feeling screaming at her to change career paths.
- How Kate supported herself - became introspective, spent time on her own, meditation, yoga and then getting out and about.
- 3 Lessons learned from travel and reverse culture shock.
- Open your heart to people
- We are so lucky to live where we do, we must be thankful for that.
- Advise to herself for returning home - Be ready to be a changed person, plan to have time for yourself and plan to have some things to do.