Travis began breaking down the social pressures through culture, travel and adventure and stepped into becoming citizen of the world.
Travis Barton is an expert at taking people who want to be extraordinary to epic new heights, through what he calls, adventurous coaching for extraordinary people.
Travis has personally worked with a variety of people one on one, from executives and CEO's, to athletes and actors, to other coaches and entrepreneurs, supporting and challenging them in a powerful space to move passionately toward their dreams and goals, holding them at their highest self, creating space for real life changing magic to happen.
When coming home...
- Emotions Travis expects to face when he returns home - Knows that this is where the lessons will come. Curious to see what will happen but feels connected to his new home. Exciting.
- How Travis maximises his mindset - Building courage like a warrior. Being conscious of your fears and how they are holding you back. Take responsibility for your life and your mind.
- 3 most important lessons that travel has taught you.
- Step and be open to change....You're never stuck. "If you do not change as you go, you will not arrive at yourself."
- Have an open mind.
- Dont ask what you can make money at....ask yourself what would you do it happiness paid the bills then figure out how to make money doing that.
- Advise for those wanting to not die with un-lived adventure inside them. - Ask yourself what is the big question that you are going to ask on your death bed, what is the answer that you want to hear to those questions? Choose to live in alinement with those answers not tomorrow but today.
- Website: www.travisbartonlife.com
- Travis' Instagram: @travbarton
- Travis' Twitter: @travbarton
- Books we spoke about
- Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu
- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
- Travel as transformation - Gregory Deal
- Travis' offerings